The Nerd The Nerd

heh heh heh >:)

This SHOULD get a 5. But now I'm going vote 0, and send a spybot to watch the event. "votes 0 and sends spybot" . lolololololol

Icandraw responds:

uhh they are attackin' me !

War of Television 3 War of Television 3

..................................................

How long did it take you to make this crap? how the heck did this insult pass.

PS: M-bot if you do what you did to allot of my other comments, may I mind you that this guy is trying to put down all of his fellow newgrounders

Assassins Bleed Assassins Bleed

wow that happend

I have not played the first but I have played the 2nd (witch is not usually my style)
and I now wonder if they had to do some debugging in the the 2nd

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

dino mode

the games great but..... next time, could you create a way to reverse your easter eggs.

I-smel responds:

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

The New Santa TIP

This technically in not a review, but I noticed people are having a hard time with my level. IT IS POSSIBLE TO BEAT. To win you have to Know how gravity affects Line runner. At the final stretch, move in a wave. When you move the brush UP, Line Runner must be UPSIDE DOWN. when you move the brush DOWN, Line Runner must RIGHT SIDE UP. Do this, and you should keep him at around 25 kmp.

Thermoplastique: TheGame3 Thermoplastique: TheGame3

the guys nuts

don't give this guy too many stars or good votes. He is stubborn and has been uploading the same quality of work again and again. Each time he uploads he calls it "genius". And the worst part he is unwilling to improve. So no matter how much constructive criticism we give him, he will accept none. This is identical to his so called second game. All he did was change the "characters", and they are less original than last time. What we need to do is ether try to get it in his head that his "idea" is not working, or ignore him completely.

longboard2live responds:

Good strategy. It's genius.

*Rave Beat* (Loop) / ZeRo BaSs *Rave Beat* (Loop) / ZeRo BaSs

there may be an equall

well I'd say that ZeRo-BaSs and kid2will are on about the same level (of course the name of that level is "music god")

*H*E*R*O* [Final Release] *H*E*R*O* [Final Release]

THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS SONG AND THE MIDI

This song is a upgraded version of H*E*R*O (*Dragon Tail* Mix), witch
is a remix of Dragon Tail, witch in the description of, ZeRo-BaSs clearly stated was a remix of a Midi file. the midi was not ripped off. it received credit.

If you want to see for yourself, click the arrow next to "- Choose below -" and select "Dragon Tail".

~'{Portal}'~ ~'{Portal}'~

Gods must have internet

I don't think he needs disguise. I bet you anything gods have access to the internet and everything needed to make this song.